None of my friends ever want to go to Cowboys and, truthfully, it’s the only bar in this whole town that I actually care for! You don’t have to dress like a slut or even be a slut. They don’t play country the whole time, only most of it. Dancing there is fun (line dancing) and you don’t look like an idiot wailing your body around. The people there are nice and if you don’t know the steps they’ll teach you. The men are hot (of course they are. They’re all southern looking). I am just in huge need of more southern friends in Orlando… or well more friends in general.
unless, you’re saying she doesn’t belong there.
- Me: Mom, can I get my concealed weapons permit when I turn 21?
- Mother: Uh, duh. You live in Orlando. Can you get it now actually? I think it's 18 not 21.
- Me: No, Mom it's 21.
- Mother: Are you sure? I would much rather you have it now.
- Me: Yes, Mom. I'm sure. It's only like 10 months away.
- Mother: But you'll be living in Orlando those 10 months and your fixing to live alone with Haley. I want y'all to be protected.
- Mother: OH and then you can get that pink Gen 2 Glock 19 that you've always wanted!
- I love how getting a concealed weapons permit is something fun for my family.
Amazing weekend getaway! Miss it already
Colt Ford was amazing.
This is only one of the videos I got but it was definitely the funniest. One of the best concerts I’ve been too. Moccasin Creek (the openers) were a lot better than I expected! I must say it was an amazing night and I’m in the best mood ever now! But I have no voice but that’s ok!